Why Choose Us?
We know you have many choices in Woburn and the surrounding towns and we don’t take our patients for granted. We believe in providing exceptional care for you and your family and ensure that the service we provide is optimal in function, oral hygiene and aesthetics.
- We use the highest quality materials and top dental labs in the country for all our dental procedures. And that makes a big difference in how your implant, crown, filling, denture etc. performs and how long it lasts
- We use the latest techniques that save you chair time and provide better results
- We continuously take continuing education classes to improve our clinical skills and staff workshops to provide our patients the best customer service
- We don’t double-book patients like many other practices do
- We use BPA-free white fillings and sealants
- We have flexible hours to accommodate your schedule which includes early morning, late evening and Saturday hours
- Emergencies are promptly scheduled.
- We always take the time to understand your goals and needs, and keep your comfort in mind during your entire treatment
- Our staff is warm and friendly and will take great care of you at all times
- You’ll get pampered with warm neck wraps, pillows and your choice of music
- For senior citizens age 60 and over, a discount of 5% everytime
- For members of the armed services and veterans, a discount of 5% everytime
- We offer flexible payment options via CareCredit
- We accept all major dental insurance plans and will work with the insurance provider to file your claims and maximize your benefits.
Advanced technology used at Woburn Family Dental:
Digital X-Rays have numerous benefits for our patients. Most importantly, they result in less radiation exposure to you, are safer and provide instant results - which means less time in the chair! It's almost impossible to imagine the practice of dentistry without x-ray technology. Radiographs (x-ray pictures) allow dentists to diagnose and treat problems not yet visible to the naked eye, including early tooth decay, gum disease, abscesses and abnormal growths.
Digital x-ray technology uses a small electronic sensor placed in the mouth to capture an image, which can be called up instantly on a computer screen. When digital x-rays first became available about 20 years ago, they immediately offered a host of advantages over traditional x-ray films, which require chemical processing. Most importantly, they cut the amount of radiation exposure to the patient by as much as 90%.
Advantages of Digital X-Rays Besides minimizing radiation exposure, digital x-rays offer numerous advantages to dentists and patients alike. These include:
- No chemical processing & no waiting. Because there is no film to process with digital x-rays, there is no waiting for pictures to develop — and no toxic chemicals to dispose of. Your dentist can immediately show you the pictures on a computer screen for easy viewing.
- A clearer picture. It's possible to get more information from digital x-rays because they are sharper and can be enhanced in a number of ways. The contrast can be increased or decreased, and areas of concern can be magnified. It's even possible to compare them on-screen to your previous x-rays, making even the minutest changes to your tooth structure easier to detect.
- Easy sharing and storage. Digital x-rays provide a better visual aide for you, the patient, to understand your diagnosis and treatment options. They can be e-mailed to different locations; they are also far less likely to be misplaced.
- An intra-oral camera makes you more of an active partner in your dental treatment, enabling you to see what a dentist sees — an especially important benefit when additional treatments need to be discussed, or when treatment options must be explained — so that you can make informed decisions.
- You may be more comfortable asking questions and better able to understand a treatment option or oral hygiene concern when you can actually see it.
- Because it gives you the real-world picture of your dental hygiene, the intra-oral camera is ideally suited to show you techniques for improving your oral health and hygiene habits.
- With its powerful magnification (much superior to the naked eye), it reveals the early stages of maladies such as gum disease and cavities.
- The images can be captured and reexamined later, to show you changes in your oral health and hygiene or how a multi-phase treatment is progressing.
- Furthermore, it can provide insurance companies with the proof they require to approve a needed treatment.
Here are some other advantages of the Invisalign system:
- Improved Oral Hygiene — With an orthodontic appliance that is removable, you will be able to clean your teeth much more easily than if you were wearing metal braces.
- A Discreet Look — If you consider your orthodontic treatment to be a private matter, or simply feel that metal braces don't fit with your self-image, a practically invisible form of orthodontic treatment might suit you.
- More Dietary Choices — To protect metal wires and braces, some diet modifications are necessary. With clear aligners, you can still bite into an apple or a crispy pizza crust.
- Comfort — The thin, flexible material of which Invisalign is made will not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth, as metal wires and braces can.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — If you have a teeth-grinding or clenching habit, clear aligners can function as thin nightguards that will protect your teeth from excessive wear.