Woburn Family Dental believes in providing the highest quality service with the customer’s needs in mind. We believe in preventive care and take the time to listen and understand our patient’s needs and goals, and provide a service that is optimal in function, oral hygiene and aesthetics.
Meet our caring team:
- Dr. Pooja Saroha. After graduating from Boston University Dental School, Dr. Saroha has been
practicing in the Boston area and consulting at various dental facilities. She also has a Masters in Dental Public Health from Kings College in London, and believes in preventative dentistry as the main pillar of oral health. Dr. Saroha is very disciplined about keeping abreast with the latest concepts and procedures in the dental field so she can provide the best for her patients. She has been actively involved with dental research and has served as a peer reviewer for several manuscript submitted for various journals of the Academy of General Dentistry. Her clinical interests include restorative and laser dentistry with focus on compationate patient treatment.
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Middlesex District Dental Society
- Jennifer L. Jenn is a Registered Dental Hygienist and has been with the practice for past ten years. She graduated from Middlesex Community College in 2008. She is great with patients and does an excellent job while keeping your comfort in mind. Many patients have complemented Jenn that it was the best cleaning they have ever had. She is also excellent with kids and knows how to make them feel very comfortable. She has a motto of treating patients like she would like to be treated herself. Jenn is CPR/BLS certified.
- Lily L. Lily has been a dental hygienist since 2010. She graduated Cum Laude from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in 2010 with her Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene. Lily believes in the highest quality preventative detal care for her patients and individualizes patients needs to their concerns. She believes in educating her patients regarding oral health and effects it can have on their overall health. In her time off, Lily enjoys spending time with her family, travelling and learning new things.
- Kristina M. Kristina graduated from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences with her Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene. She is passionte about her work and loves educating her patients about good oral hygiene. She values the comfort and satisfaction of patients and making sure they receive the highest quality of care. Outside of work, Kristina enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Tammi M. Tammi is the front-desk patient coordinator and has more than 20 years experience in the dental field. She is very well versed with all the insurance plans and can help with any insurance related questions. Tammi will assist you in any way possible to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your insurance carrier. She will also assist you in making appointments, submitting your dental claims, and arranging payments with the office. She has two lovely children Alyssa and Keith, and she loves taking family vacations, going camping and on cruises.
- Jessica A. Jessica is the front-desk patient coordinator and is a great source if you have any questions regarding your appointment scheduling, treatment planning or insurance. She's always willing to help our our patients with their needs. Jessica is also working towards her Associate in Business Administration degree from Bunker Hill Community College. In her free time Jessica like to maintain a very active lifestyle.
- Adriana P. Adirana is a licensed Dental Assistant. She has been assisting for 4 years now and graduated from Everest Institute in 2013. She loves working with people and instructing patients on proper home care and oral hygiene after procedures. She is also great with kids and knows how to make the patients feel comfortable. On her free time Adriana enjoys spending time with family and friends. Adriana is also CPR/first-aid and radiology certified.