Woburn Family Dental believes in providing the highest quality service with the customer’s needs in mind. We believe in preventive care and take the time to listen and understand our patient’s needs and goals, and provide a service that is optimal in function, oral hygiene and aesthetics.
Meet our caring team:
- Dr. Pooja Saroha. After graduating from Boston University Dental School, Dr. Saroha has been
practicing in the Boston area and consulting at various dental facilities. She also has a Masters in Dental Public Health from Kings College in London, and believes in preventative dentistry as the main pillar of oral health. Dr. Saroha is very disciplined about keeping abreast with the latest concepts and procedures in the dental field so she can provide the best for her patients. She has been actively involved with dental research and has served as a peer reviewer for several manuscript submitted for various journals of the Academy of General Dentistry. Her clinical interests include restorative and laser dentistry with focus on compationate patient treatment.
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Middlesex District Dental Society
- Dr. Joshua Lee. Dr. Lee received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biophysics from Johns Hopkins University in 2007 and acquired his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry in 2012. Dr. Lee practices General Dentistry, including, but not limited to periodontal therapy, restorative dentistry, endodontic dentistry, fixed and removable prosthodontics, and oral surgery. His goal is to offer excellent dental care in a comfortable environment and to develop long-term relationships with patients. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Jihee, playing soccer, and playing the guitar.
- Jennifer L. Jenn is a Registered Dental Hygienist and has been with the practice for past seven years. She graduated from Middlesex Community College in 2008. She is great with patients and does an excellent job while keeping your comfort in mind. Many patients have complemented Jenn that it was the best cleaning they have ever had. She is also excellent with kids and knows how to make them feel very comfortable. She has a motto of treating patients like she would like to be treated herself. Jenn is CPR/BLS certified.
- Annie D. Annie has spent 35 years in the dental hygiene field and raised five grown sons! She has built
wonderful relationships with the patients she continues to see. Her favorite part of her job is educating patients in achieving optimum oral health. Annie makes sure the patients have the most comfortable and relaxed experience in the chair. She loves working with people and believes working in the field of dental hygeine has truly helped her grow as a human bieng and become a more compassionate person. She enjoys helping others and looks forward to learning new things everyday. After 35+ years in this profession, she still enjoys coming to work every day! She loves tocook and do paper crafts and her favorite place to relax is at the beach, especially at Cape Cod with her five sons.
- Pattie F. Patty is the doctor’s assistant and has also been with the practice for the past ten years. She is fully compliant with CPR, OSHA and HIPAA regulations and loves to attend dental conferences. She likes to help patients get the best experience in the dental chair and genuinely cares about their well being. She will go out of the way to make you feel comfortable in the chair. She is also wonderful with kids. She is a Woburn native and is actively involved in the local communit and the Tanner Ta Ta foundation. She is a very active person who loves to run marathons.
- Aun S. Aun got her Medical Assisting Certificate from the Middlesex Community College and has been a dental assistant for over ten years. She is fully compliant with CPR, OSHA and HIPAA regulations. She takes the patient's comfort as a top priority and likes to individualize patient needs and listen to their concerns and make them feel as comfortable as possible. Aun loves to cook and enjoys spending quality time with her three children.
- Tammi M. Tammi is the front-desk patient coordinator and has more than 20 years experience in the dental field. She is very well versed with all the insurance plans and can help with any insurance related questions. Tammi will assist you in any way possible to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your insurance carrier. She will also assist you in making appointments, submitting your dental claims, and arranging payments with the office. She has two lovely children Alyssa and Keith, and she loves taking family vacations, going camping and on cruises.
- Lisa N. Lisa is the front-desk patient coordinator and has been in the dental field since 1986. She truly enjoys explaining the clinical aspect of treatments to patients and educating them on proper home care. Lisa's happiness in the field comes from seeing the patients smiling and knowing I can help them understand all phases of dentistry pertaining to thier specific treatment. She lives in Methuen with her fiancee Jeffrey and she enjoys spending time in Maine where she plans to retire someday and share the world of fishing, boating and enjoying the wilderness with her three grandchildren Emma, London and Elliott.